1. Log on to Binance. Click on your avatar and "API Management".
2. Enter your desired label in the box and click "Create API".
3. Enter your desired label in the "Enter API key label" field and click "Create new key".
*This example uses Google Authenticator for 2FA. You may opt for SMS verification.
4. If successful, the API key you just created should be in your API list.
5. Go to "API Keys" on Bincentive.
6. Select "Binance" under "Exchange". Copy and paste your "API Key" and "Secret Key" onto the Bincentive platform. We will store them in a smart contract gateway where neither Bincentive nor the quant trading strategy will have direct access to them.
7. See your imported keys under "Key Management".