1. Log on to Binance. Click on [Exchange].
(This guide uses the [Basic] layout)
2. Select the relevant trading pair. Eg. ETH/USDT (if your screen already shows ETH/USDT, you may skip the following steps).
2-1. Find [USDT] in the dropdown menu.
2-2. Click on [ETH/USDT].
2-3. After your screen refreshes, you will see [ETH/USDT] at the top left corner and the order placement panel for the trading pair you have selected.
3. Convert all ETH back to USDT.
＊We recommend selecting [Market] for immediate transactions.
4. After clicking on [Sell ETH], you will now see [Market Sell Order Created].
5. You can check your order statuses under [Order History]. [Filled] means that you are done.