*Please note that this process cannot be done through the Binance Mobile App. Please use the Binance website on a computer.
*Since Binance Futures has to do with contracts, please remember to open the contract account before creating an API key for the first time.
*Regarding account opening, please refer to steps 1 to 3 of depositing your assets into your exchange wallets (Binance Futures).
1. Log on to Binance. Click on your avatar and "API Management".
2. Enter your desired label in the box and click "Create API".
3. Click on "Get code" and enter the codes you receive on your phone and email.
4. If successful, your new API key should be listed at the top of your API List. Please choose "Edit restrictions" on the top right corner and check "Enable Futures" under API restrictions. Please also check "Restrict access to trusted IPs only" under IP access restrictions.
5. Copy and paste the following IP "18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52" and hit "Save".
6. Enter your 2FA code and click "Submit".
7. Go to "API Keys" on Bincentive.
8. Select "Binance Futures" under "Exchange". Copy and paste your "API Key" and "Secret Key" onto the Bincentive platform. We will store them in a smart contract gateway where neither Bincentive nor the quant trading strategy will have direct access to them.
9. See your imported keys under "Key Management".