Please make sure you have completed the steps below before proceeding.
1. For your assets to stay on your exchange account, you must first register for a Binance exchange account.
2. Quantitative strategies utilize your API keys to automate trading for you. Keep in mind your API keys should not have permission to withdraw enabled.
3. To ensure the trading party gets proportional profit shares while your assets stay on your exchange accounts, you must stake BCNT or USDT prior to subscription. In the event that the strategies you have selected do not net in profits, your stake would not be deducted.
1. Select a Binance strategy and hit "Subscribe".
2. Select your API key and click "Connect".
(1). Please do not modify or delete API keys while subscribed to a strategy. This affects all parties involved.
(2). The Bincentive platform currently only supports single Binance strategy subscription. To subscribe to multiple Binance strategies, please create sub-accounts on both ends.
3. Please read the disclaimer carefully and enter your desired investment amount.
4. Meet the minimum stake amount required to subscribe to the strategy (in BCNT or USDT).
5. Adjust your stop loss percentage and click on "Subscribe".
6. You have completed strategy subscription. Go to "My Strategies" to view up-to-date performances.